To schedule a well visit appointment, call 704-384-1000 during regular weekday hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm. Well visits often fill up two to three months in advance, so we recommend that you anticipate your child’s birthday and call several months ahead.
If you find you cannot keep your appointment, we ask for 24 hours notice.
Our office offers the convenience of same-day sick appointments for acute illnesses.
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If it is your first visit to our office, you should arrive 15 minutes early so that we can register your child and complete any necessary paperwork.
- We ask that you give us 24 hour notification if you need to cancel the appointment.
- Bring your health insurance card or Medicaid card every time you come for an appointment.
- You must bring your co-pay for every office visit. We cannot bill for co-pays.
- If you are new to the practice, bring a list of all of your child’s medications, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and any herbal supplements.
- If you are transferring from another provider, arrange to have your child’s records sent to us in advance of the first appointment.
The amount of the co-pay is set by your health insurance plan; your co-pay must be paid at each visit. There can be no exceptions and it cannot be billed. It will be collected before you see the doctor. To view a list of commonly accepted insurances by Novant Health, click here.